Alaska Commercial Company is a growing company with a long history of serving rural Alaskans. For more than 140 years, we have been providing groceries and general merchandise to the people of Alaska. As was true more than 140 years ago, our stores continue to be a vital center of local community life.
We are the retail employer of choice in rural Alaska, and we are always looking for talented people to join our team. We have more than thirty stores throughout the state – with more in development. We recruit the best people we can to become part of our team. We empower them to make their own decisions, fostering the enterprising spirit that has made us who we are today.
Along with competitive wages, our employees enjoy a comprehensive employee benefits package, including:
- Medical, dental and vision benefits for you and your dependents
- Life insurance for you and your dependents
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance for you and your dependents
- Paid holidays, sick leave and vacation leave
- Health care and dependent care reimbursement plans
- 401k plan with a generous employer match
- Stock purchase program
- Store discount privileges
- Profit sharing/performance bonus
- Housing subsidies in most locations
Thank you for taking the time to learn about our company. If you are looking for the true Alaskan adventure which offers you the opportunity to not only obtain a job, but a career which is limited only by your own drive then we would like to hear from you.
To obtain more information about our company and the opportunities we have available, please click on the link above.
All jobs are located in rural Alaska.